IT PMO Analyst
6 month contract
Malmebsury - 2 days per week on site
£450 per day, inside IR35
Our major client in the Engineering industry is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their team.
- Creates and provides accurate and timely information across the programme to enable effective control and decision making. The information "hub". Provides assurance to the Portfolio Director, Programme Manager and Programme Steering Group that appropriate action has been taken to deliver the programme benefits to time, cost and quality.
- Tracking and Reporting: Tracking KPIs and providing regular status updates and exception reports as required to ensure all key stakeholders are provided with the information they require
- Information management: Maintaining, controlling, and updating all programme information, including the document libraries with clear version control and approval for all key reference information
- Programme insight: Supporting programme management decisions through analysis and insights including lessons learned, risk and issues, financial forecasts, and other key information.
- Quality control: Ensure consistent practices and standards are understood and followed.
- Governance and assurance: Facilitating programme governance and providing assurance of appropriate action.
You must possess strong interpersonal communication skills being able to interact with key IT and business stakeholders up to and including Director level.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision and with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.
- Clear communication skills - able to understand high level concepts and fill in the detail themselves
- Strong relationship management skills - able to build supportive relationships with all key programme stakeholders.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including third parties, IT and business personnel.
- Natural collaborator, open to challenge yet assertive.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience working within a PMO to support large strategic multi-functional programmes.
- Knowledge of PPM tools / packages e.g. Planview.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent computer literacy and numeracy.
- Strong knowledge of programme and project management methods.
- Sound experience of management reporting including tracking of plans and benefits, risks and issue tracking, and financial accounting.
Does this sond like you? If so, APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search