Birmingham - Telford (Hybrid: 2-3 days a week on-site)
Permanent - Up to £33,000 DOE.
We are working with a saving and retirement client who looking to grow their Group Financial Planning & Analysis further. As an Expense Accountant you will have the opportunity to support the Finance Business Partnering team. Through their partnership with Senior Stakeholders they will be utilising your accounting knowledge to help drive change in the business with the ens goal to generate opportunities.
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Preparing and posting the accounting adjustments to the business.
- Creating, Preparing as well as presenting both financial market intelligence and analytically review accounting data to a non-financial audience.
- Support the business in the planning and implementation of improvement to current financial process.
- Previously worked in an Accounting focus role with knowledge of financial system and controls.
- Part or Fully qualified ACCA or equivalent.
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst adapting to any changes to both internal and external requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted