- Data Business Analyst ( Modelling) - Insurance Sector Experience
- City of London - Onsite 2 days a week
- 6 months
- Inside of IR35
My client, a London Markets Insurer, is looking for a Data Business Analyst with Data Modelling to join their Actuarial Reserving Transformation Team who are creating a unified global actuarial and analytic community. Ideally, you will have experience working with Actuarial Teams however this isn't essential.
- Conduct analysis work to identify to be future state data analysis and reporting
- Facilitate workshops to elaborate Epics and capture and document user story mapping and user stories
- Actively manage backlog stories with product owner ensuring prioritisation
- Support the client Actuarial with data, analysis & documentation
- Ensure refinement of stories is taking place at appropriate time to feed backlog
- Contribute to project as required to develop proposals, requirements, or another project documentation
- Elicit further requirements and test / challenge assumptions using a variety of methods including interviews, document analysis, workshops, and business process descriptions
Key Skills & Experience
- Solid Business Analyst experience
- Data Modelling experience
- London Markets Sector Experience
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search