Customer Experience (CX) Analyst
Hybrid Working 1-2 days per Month (Paddington)
My client who are a specialised technology company are looking to recruit a Customer Experience Analyst on an initial 6-month contract, to join their team based in London, Paddington 1 - 2 days a month. As a Customer Experience Analyst you will be a vital in the successful delivery of our Customer Loyalty programme. We have an ambition to roll out the Net Promoter score to all of our 12 Key Markets in each of our 4 Business units, for both the end users of our client's needs.
Specific tasks to be delivered:
Our ambition is to roll relational and transactional surveys out to key markets in all 4 of our Business Units this will involve
- Questionnaire design (incorporating NPS as our key metric)
- Partnering with key markets to localize our standard surveys and translate
- Building the agreed surveys in our survey tool using advanced question logic where appropriate
- Working to automate survey send out where possible creating links with our CRM system
- Tracking survey response rates & answer quality, making relevant changes to optimize
Survey follow up
We want to make sure that we respond to negative scores immediately
- Agree a closed loop follow up process with key markets, to define how to follow up with a customer who gives us a negative score
- Build an automated process to inform the relevant individuals and track their actions
- Build reports & KPIs to track adherence to the process and its success
- Build standard reports and dashboards for different user types in our survey platform
- Perform bespoke analysis into particular issues and themes
- Perform text and sentiment analysis of free text fields
- Carry out statistical analysis combining multiple data sources
- Investigate the return on investment of our NPS program
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience building complex surveys using advanced survey logic
- A good understanding of the different Customer Experience metrics and when to use them
- Advanced analytics and report building
- Experience in medium to large matrix organizations through periods of transformation.
- Is passionate about improving the customer experience
- Actively encourages contributions from all those around them, recognising the value of team members' input when solving problems
This is a 6-month contract working as a Customer Experience Analyst based in Paddington. To apply to the role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search