Up to £11.48 p/h (PAYE)
Belfast/Hybrid (onsite up to twice a week)
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator who will be working as part of the Billings team.
- Previous administrative experience.
- Previous experience handling billing reports.
- Strong understand of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word etc).
- Monitored shared email inbox.
- Can provide project and admin support to the wider team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, and attention to details.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Self-starter and can show initiative.
Highly Desirable Experience/Skills:
- Previous experience on Junifer billings system.
- Action billing reports and provide general administrative assistance including data input within the customer billing function.
- Maintain a high level of attention to details and focus on quality when capturing and inputting information.
- To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Reviewing and actioning internal basic queries from other departments within the business.
- Providing telephone support when required.
- Provide project and admin support throughout the Operations Team as required to ensure regulatory compliance and that deadlines are met.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search