C# Developer - Manchester (Hybrid -2 days p/w in office) £40k-£55k + bonus.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a range of different systems and hone your backend development skills, working with a development community of over 120 skilled developers.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using C# and other technologies.
- Debug and resolve software issues, including fixing bugs and optimizing performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Designers, Testers, and Project Managers, to deliver high-quality software.
- Participate in customer and end-user interactions to help gather requirements and provide support.
In addition to the above, you will also work on projects across other teams from time to time.
- Hybrid remote working (2 days a week in our Manchester office).
- Flexible start times (between 7 am and 10 am).
- Annual bonus.
- Pension plan.
- Death in service coverage.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Car plan with reduced prices on brand-new cars.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay.
- A minimum of 3+ years solid C# development experience
- Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD
- Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
- Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem-solving
About the company:
With a community of over 120 developers, this company develops enterprise level systems spanning web, mobile, and self-service terminals, that use modern technologies such as .Net 6 and 7.
Contact Philip Boltt at Lorien Global for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search