Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Remote Inside IR35 Contract: Analytics Manager - Financial Crime
My client, a leading multinational bank, are seeking an Analytics Manager with financial crime experience to join their Financial Crime Compliance Controls, Models & Analytics team which sits within the chief data office.
You will help design, implement and deliver financial crime models to increase the efficiency of the bank's financial crime control framework using ML techniques. You will also build out the AI driven analytical capabilities of the bank for FC model based controls, including developing AI based models, explainability, and ability to demonstrate effective FC risk management through AI.
Key skills required include -
- Experience in Financial Crime Analytics as a manager
- Good knowledge of transactional monitoring and analytical experience around it
- In depth FC knowledge including Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption.
- Ability to understand complex data and issues, extract results and to find key conclusions.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy libraries) is essential
- SQL experience
- Machine learning knowledge
- Modelling experience
- Experience with financial crime related tools such as Quantexa, ThetaRay or Black Swan
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like a good fit for you please click through to apply!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.