UAT Test Analyst Edinburgh / Hybrid Inside IR35 9 months
Our Public Sector client is looking for a UAT Analyst to join the team on an initial 9 month contract.
Responsibilities and Duties The role is for a highly experienced Test Analyst, the primary focus of which will be User Acceptance Testing of a new Oracle Fusion HR, Payroll and Finance solution. Reporting to the UAT Test Lead, the main activities are as follows:
- Work with SME's and end users to prepare UAT test scenarios, scripts, and data, ensuring there is traceability of testing against business requirements and that testing methods are consistent with the Programme Test Strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring test deliverables are reviewed and signed-off by appropriate stakeholders. · Support UAT execution and co-ordination, working closely with end users.
- Daily status reporting
- UAT defect tracking and reporting (Jira)
- Oracle Cloud testing experience in (Oracle Financials - Procure To Pay, Order To Cash, Record To Report & EPM/Reporting) or any of the Oracle Financial Modules experience
- Able to prepare, write and execute test scenario on Oracle Cloud
- Able to generate test scenarios & scripts from business process requirements.
- Experience in managing and resolving defects from end user testing.
- A Team player and coordinate between Test team, Oracle implementation Partner and End users
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search