Performance Marketing Manager for a Global Cosmetic Training Provider - up to 55k
We are working with an award-winning cosmetic company who are at the forefront of excellence in aesthetic medicine training. The company is leading in the UK market and recently expanded their global presence within EU, UAE, US and Australia.
They are looking for Senior Marketing Specialist who will own all paid media marketing activities which include PPC, Paid Social and Paid Search. You will manage digital and programmatic media planning, forecasting, media buying, campaign execution, analytics, reporting, and optimization with budgets up to £3 million.
You'll be working mostly independently, managing stakeholder relationships and report directly to the Head of Marketing. You'll be implementing a holistic multichannel approach integrating search, social and organic SEO.
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Hybrid Model: 2 days in Central London Office
Key Skills our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in paid media management, PPC, SEO, and performance marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Campaign Manager 360, Google Ads, Google Analytics 360, MediaMath, TTD, Facebook Ads, and other relevant platforms.
- Proven track record of delivering significant revenue growth and ROI for B2C.
- Solid understanding of digital strategy, performance optimization, and customer lifecycle strategies.
- Proficiency in using tools such as ScreamingFrog, SEMrush, MOZ, AdEspresso, AdStage, and analytics tools.
Please apply with your updated CV and we would be happy to share more details with you😊
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted