Paid Social Manager, (FMCG) - up to 50k
We are looking for a Paid Social Manager to work through an incredibly successful marketing agency on one of their Global FMCG clients. You will work as a part of a 10-person team that focus across a full marketing mix across media trading and ad operations.
This position will be an independent position in terms of Paid Social - but you will work alongside and help to manage an external agency showing them guidance across briefings and their overall approach.
Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience within performance marketing and a proven track record of working with large budgets and delivering to performance KPIs.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious and driven who can be hands on as well as apply a strategic and analytical mindset.
Location: West London - Hybrid (2 days a week)
- You will be responsible for the development, execution and optimisation of our D2C Paid Social Campaigns
- Take lead on creating/implementing best practice for Ad Copy/Creative and targeting
- Create and update an annual media plan and reconciliation accurately
- Manage relationships with internal and external teams including an agency partner - show them guidance on their approach and optimisation
- Be collaborative and consistent with networking with our partners and vendors to maintain strong relationships and leverage new insights
- Proactive in your approach when seeking areas of opportunity for growth and development
- Deliver consistent reporting and campaign analysis to drive optimisation
- Be strict in time management and budget requirements
Key Skills Required:
- 3-5 years of experience working across KPI's and large budgets
- Prior knowledge and experience of working across different social platforms; Meta, TikTok, Snap, Pinterest etc.
- Hands on experience and expert knowledge around performance marketing and social media bidding strategies
- Analyse and provide budget recommendations
- Prior experience in managing and prioritising your own workload as well as managing external vendors/partner agencies
- A good understanding around cross-channel media
- Familiar with project management tools
- An understanding around tagging, tracking and measurement for Search
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted