Project Manager - Outside IR35
Our client is looking for highly skilled Project Manager to join their team for a 6 months initial contract.
- Lead the initial scoping of the project to ensure business case, project objectives, deliverables and success measures are appropriately defined.
- Apply project management tools and techniques appropriately to effectively manage the project to successful delivery.
- Successfully secure appropriate resources for the project at the outset, and maintain this throughout the project to ensure projects are adequately resourced.
- Produce high quality project documentation, including plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents and governance in line with the project objectives to ensure successful delivery.
- Identify and actively manage stakeholders throughout the project to ensure project sponsor, steering group and other stakeholders are kept informed of project progress
- Work within defined project governance framework to ensure risks and issues associated with the project are appropriately recorded and monitored.
- Develop network of contacts internally and externally to draw on and share best practice of project management
- Conduct project reviews to ensure projects are formally closed, reviewed and that lessons learned are captured and actioned as appropriate.
- Determining when project risks and issues can be dealt with internally, and where they need to be escalated to senior stakeholders.
- Building strong relationships with project team members and other stakeholders when typically there is no direct line management responsibility.
- Effectively managing projects with limited resources within a cost pressured environment.
- Effectively balancing long and short term objectives to meet agreed timescales within an environment of change
- Responsible for allocation of resources within the project, including financial resources within agreed budgets.
- Authorised to escalate issues to senior stakeholders directly if required.
What We're Looking For
- Hiring Manager to add in essential criteria
- Education - Undergraduate Degree (or equivalent)
- Languages - English
- Certifications - Prince2 - Foundation (or equivalent)
- Hiring Manager to add in desirable criteria
Location preference is Wythall if possible, but candidate can be fully remote if they meet all the criteria and will be the best fit for the role - (Visiting the office as and when required)
If this is of interest, please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search