IT Solutions Architect
9-month fixed term contract
£65,000 to £75,000 per annum - based on experience
Based in London
Flexible hybrid role - Mon - Fri
Lorien Global have partnered with a leading law firm who are looking to add a Solutions Architect to the team, to lead the redevelopment of their Case Management Platform, on a nine-month fixed term contract.
Within the role you will be looking at:
- Translating business and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint to achieve business objectives and documents all solution architecture design and analysis work
- Working closely with the product managers to ensure a robust architectural runway that can support future business requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Understanding business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determines corresponding enterprise solution designs and change requirements to drive the organisation's targeted business outcomes
- Monitoring the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through ageing of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements
- Supporting product managers in product decisions to maintain, refresh or retire services, or systems, including applications, technologies, processes, and information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum five year's experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development.
- Experience working in a legal or insurance industry.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments
- Good understanding of strategic and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Good understanding of product management, agile principles and development methodologies and capability of supporting agile teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
- Experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies, and road maps.
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives and technical audiences.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information-technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience would be desirable.
If you feel like this role is a good match for you, please click through and apply.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search