Delivery Manager - Up to £70,000
We are looking for a Delivery Manager who will work with different product development teams developing and supporting digital products to support the generation and publication of Market Benchmarks and customer Acquisition and growth. You'll be adept at delivering complex projects, breaking down barriers for your teams by providing agile support to the team and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail of projects to make things happen. By defining a project's needs and feeding these into a product portfolio process you will enable resources to be appropriately allocated. You will be core to decisions that build high performing teams where people are excited about the work they do. You will be required to work across our entire Portfolio.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Product Development teams as well as external clients to deliver time-critical projects. You will facilitate the release of products to live environments regularly and support the transition into operational service.
The role will report to the CIO
- To project manage one or more teams and promote a good pace of delivery with Scrum and Kanban teams
- To represent the Agile Software development process and enable teams to become self-organising
- To assist with the management and coaching of teams and establishing best practice to improve the efficiency and quality of software delivery
- To focus on the successful delivery of projects ensuring delivery meets business objectives
- To plan and coordinate business and technical change
- To identify and remove impediments with the team and department
- To continually identify and evaluate risks, issues assumptions and dependencies in a project and take appropriate steps to adapt and resolve without affecting product delivery
- Experience managing software delivery across several teams.
- Experience of working in an Agile Organisation with Scrum and Kanban
- Experience of delivering in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment
- Adaptable to rising situations where being results-driven is the focus
- Experience analysing and evaluating the pros and cons to identify risks to make effective decisions within a team
- Review, challenge and adjust performance levels to ensure quality outcomes are delivered on time, and to a sustainable pace
- Maintain effective performance in difficult and challenging circumstances and encouraging others to do the same
- Proven experience using agile project management tools, specifically JIRA
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Professional Scrum Master qualification or equivalent
- Maintaining a central and team level RAID logs
- Degree in an IT / Tech-related subject
- Business level English
- Knowledge of scaling Agile, ideally with SaFe or LeSS
- Knowledge of Traditional Project Management Frameworks (PRINCE2, PMP, etc)
- Knowledge of Service and Change Management (ITIL)
- Experiencing configuring JIRA for Agile Software Development
- Experience working with point of sale, payment or banking services
Please dont miss out on this great opportunity - Apply today with your most up to date CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search