User Researcher - Edinburgh (Hybrid) - 3 Month Contract Outside IR35
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a User Researcher to join on a 3 month initial contract, outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- 3+ years' experience as a user researcher.
- Experience in a digital research setting, designing and delivering a wide range of inclusive user-centred design research including: defining research briefs, leading research activity, and delivering actionable insights.
- Demonstrates the ability to choose and apply appropriate user-centred design research methods (from data gathering to synthesis and analysis) for different design life cycle phases and situations.
- Ability to communicate research approaches and insights effectively in such a way as to stimulate conversation and collaboration.
- Knowledge of other user centred design practices and experience of collaborating with them for service delivery.
- Experience of working to Digital Scotland's Service Standard
- Experience of working in a user centred design team
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search