- UX Researcher - Accessibility Experience
- City of London - Onsite 2 days a week
- 6 months initial contract
- Inside of IR35
My client is looking for a UX Researcher who will be responsible for defining and testing multiple feature packages, validating new design concepts and customer experience across a new mortgage application process. By pushing digital technologies to the limit for both responsive web and native technologies, the role will help get the right outcomes for customers by utilising a range of customer testing methods e.g., moderated, unmoderated testing, card sorts and surveys. You'll drive decisions about the end-to-end customer experience and rationalise them using research data, design principles, simple prototypes and user-testing insights
- Designing, planning and executing methods of user testing research including, user interviews, surveys, cards sorts and click tests.
- Identifying and managing usability testing requirements, including outputs and analysis and maintain documented evidence in an auditable format.
- Understanding and validating customer journeys using an array of tools including customer journey mapping, data analysis, competitor benchmarking and user research.
- Supporting the UX designer with producing simple wireframes and mock ups that can be used to communicate to stakeholders and complete usability testing on
- Ensuring all customer content, communications and interactions meet the digital standards
What you will bring.
- Proven experience in usability testing and being able to use multiple sources of customer insight to understand a customer's needs and pain points.
- Strong knowledge of tools and technologies that aid the UX design and usability process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to help facilitate workshops and guide discussions as well as producing reports, summaries for stakeholders and steering committees.
Key Skills and Experiences
- Proficient user of testing and design tools such as User Zoom, Attest and Figma
- Experience of planning and running moderated usability testing
- Examples of producing flat, and ideally interactive, prototype/wireframes
- Understanding of the customer and knowledge of what motivates and drives customer behaviour to support customer centric decision making
- Experience working collaboratively in a cross functional team as part of an agile, iterative development process.
If you are available and interested,please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search