UX Designer - Accessibilty Experience
London - Onsite 2 days per week
6 month initial contract
Inside of Scope
My client, a global Bank is looking for an UX Designer who will be working within a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for the end-to-end user-centred design process for projects that impact Retail Mortgage Customers.
As the User Experience Designer, you will lead within your team, research and analysis, support ideation, prototyping, stakeholder engagement, validation with end-users to facilitate a process of iterative design / continuous improvement as you build out the user journey.
The difference you'll make.
- Working directly with business stakeholders and product owners to fully understand requirements, utilising appropriate UX research methods to ensure solutions are validated with users.
- Engaging the internal design community, utilising, and contributing towards the banks UI design standards.
- Designing wireframes, prototypes, and design assets.
- Supporting the team, in an Agile environment, in the creation of user stories and acceptance criteria to ensure effective QA of design assets and deliverables.
- Facilitating team workshops and ideation sessions.
What you'll bring.
- Practical knowledge of design tools - Figma or similar.
- Commercial UX experience using formal UX processes.
- Portfolio with commercial examples to share (if unable to share, provide a walkthrough of relevant examples).
- Solid Accessibility experience
- Accessibility experience (WCAG 2.1)
- Front end knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent communicator, able to influence team members, stakeholders, and the wider business.
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search