Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer £600 Inside Remote The role is to be the senior developer within our clients Public Sector Digital Team, to lead in the development and delivery of new applications within the business. The Digital team have adopted Agile methodology and operate using tools such as Jira, Trello and other tools associated in helping with managing an Agile delivery. It is important the Senior Software Developer has a vastly experienced software background including knowledge and experience of agile development methodology. It's important that the Senior Software Developer role supports the Software Developers and the already established workstreams within the wider Digital programme. This also includes working effectively and positively with individuals and groups, including other professionals and key stakeholders involved in the programme to ensure we remain focussed on our end delivery position. This role is part of a current development team of 3 people with a vast, experienced range in skills
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- Azure App Services, Azure SQL databases, Azure Function App, Azure Active Directory, Azure Web Jobs.
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Azure Subscriptions, Gov.UK Pay for online payments, Gov.UK Notify email comms, IronPDF and OPSWAT
- .NET MVC, .NET Razor, .NET WebPages, EntityFramework 6, EF Plus, EF Audit, Windsor DI, EF Filter Predicates
- SQL Server, SQL including recursive CTEs, SQL tuning
- KnockoutJS, JQuery, JQuery Validation
- RESTful API, SOA, Web Security
- Selenium WebDriver, Moq, XUnit for test automation.
- A degree or similar qualification in IT
- Initial 1 month contract - to likely be extended to September 2023.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted