Data Quality Analyst - SAP S/4 HANA
My client a FTSE 100 company within manufacturing are eagerly searching for a Data Quality Analyst to work on a 12 month contract to embark on an exciting and significant Business Transformation Programme underpinned by SAP S/4 HANA. The Data Quality Analyst will support the Global Data Quality Lead in the delivery of the data cleanse initiative and establish data quality and governance processes through the implementation.
- Knowledge of SAP technical and functional architecture, master data models, and emerging SAP capabilities, including integrating SAP solutions
- Use of automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Integration points across both SAP ECC and SAP S4 HANA
- Experience working with 3rd party applications in the Data Cleansing/Data Quality areas
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Experience in performing analysis to assess the quality and meaning of data
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and key migration factors between SAP ECC and SAP and MDG
- Effective project scoping and delivery
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search