Lead Business Analyst - Contract
Working as part of a prestigious Financial Services company, this role works collaboratively with the project team and business stakeholders to understand business change needs, translate these into specific requirements to be addressed by the project and assess the impact of any change.
Key Responsibilities and knowledge for this role includes:
- Strong knowledge of investigation techniques, business process modelling, requirements development and impact assessment.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills, analytical mindset, evidence-based approach.
- Experience managing project resources in a matrix environment.
- Experience operating in a project / programme environment, working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies and meeting deadlines.
- Problem solving skills (breaking down complex problems into manageable pieces, vetting assumptions, create frameworks, testing hypotheses).
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with project timeframes.
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Lead Business Analyst. Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search