React Front End Developer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly organised team working on high-volume data processing and business critical systems.Offering a hybrid remote working environment, with 3 days WFH a week, and 2 days spent in the office in Manchester City centre.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be involved in the design and development, as well as architecture, to modify and enhance the company's high-volume platform.
- Reducing the complexity of the platform by breaking down areas of business logic using decoupling, separation of concerns etc.
- Support teams with identifying performance bottlenecks and suggesting improvements.
- Take ownership and build scalable, high-performance Web Services.
- Guide and mentor junior developers.
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working options (3 days WFH per week)
- Flexi-time start (between 7.00 - 10.00)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee discounts
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Referral bonus
THE COMPANY: Processing 1000's of transactions per second and handling huge quantities of data, on a similar scale to a stock exchange, this software company develops high performance systems for the sports betting industry. Whilst they are owned by the world's largest independent bookmakers, providing them with extensive investment to innovate and drive technologies forward, they operate independently from the greater organization with complete autonomy and maintain their non-corporate culture. REQUIREMENTS:
- In-depth knowledge of React.
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of design patterns and application design architecture
- Experience in process optimization
- Previous experience in sports betting or other similar industry is an advantage.
- Experience in supportive positions - mentoring / guiding / supporting.
If you are interested, please contact Freddie at Lorien Global.IND_PC1
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted