- Scrum Master - Insurance Sector Experience
- City of London - Onsite 1/2 days a week
- 6 month initial contract
- Inside of Ir35
My client, a global Insurer, is looking for a Scrum Master to help them across multiple initiatives in their Digital Team. This will be initially on their Underwriting Platform initiatives.
- Uses retrospectives and other Lean-Agile techniques to implement small changes that lead to demonstrable improvement for the team
- Guides and coaches the team on how to use Agile/Scrum values and practices to delight customers and achieve business outcomes
- Assesses the Agile/Scrum maturity of the team and helps identify areas where coaching may be needed to foster improvement
- Educates team about Scrum or other applicable Lean-Agile approach to increase their understanding and help them apply it in their specific context
- Shares resources with the team on various agility and lean topics
- Develops skills to observe and provide consistent and impactful feedback
- Familiar with adult learning principles
- Seeks to identify and create specific, measurable learning goals when teaching individuals or teams
- Helps team internalize fundamentals of relevant Agile values, principles, and practices (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Supports the use of engineering practices to `build quality in` and increase collective code ownership
- Coaches' individuals and the team on mindset and behavior with an emphasis on helping them understand "why" agile works, not just "how" it works
- Understands servant leadership and attempts to model this behavior
- Solid understanding of Agile metrics (health, value, flow and quality) to help the team continually improve.
- Stays current with Agility industry trends & explores other perspectives by reading blogs, consuming external media, & actively participating in internal/external Scrum/Agile events.
Key Skills & Experiences
- Agile heavy Scrum Master
- Experience working on Global projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Insurance Sector Experience - Ideally London Markets
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search