SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - CONTRACT POSITION
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join and help with the contribution as shares fly out the door, with a collaborative culture, entrepreneurial spirit and never striving for less than 110% from Social Media, Campaign Launches and web building.
As the newly appointed Senior Account Manager you will provide strategic planning for clients, customer journey mapping & helping clients to envision their future business beyond more than just communications
- Delivery of creative strategies across a variety of key clients
- Working alongside Planning & Creative department to deliver creative content.
- Ensuring key accounts are running smoothly, effectively & efficiently as possible.
- of reporting to the account director as well as liaising with Creative Producers on key account projects.
- Have a strategic POV to contribute on the process.
- Client Management.
- As the Senior Account Manager you will be passionate about all things creative who is a self-started and has a lot of autonomy, a resilient individual who can work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a level of professionalism.
- Agency experience is desired
- You must be able to take initiative and thrive on entrepreneurial opportunities who has the ability to build upon and maintain fantastic relationships with day-to-day clients.
What they are offering:
- Hybrid working in London Victoria - 3 days a week in office
- £200-400 per day inside IR35
- 3 month rolling contract
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search