Data Analyst - Permanent
Location: Central London
Salary - Up to 45K
A world leading independent specialist research, evidence and advisory business providing services to government and the public realm, across all aspects of public policy.
- Contributing to the development of our statistical analysis, data analytics and data visualisation offer and identify opportunities for this.
- Collaborating with the other data teams within Kantar Public to help the development of the data analytics capability and offer.
- Identifying opportunities to link and utilise other data sources with survey data to add context and depth to analytical findings.
- Explore new ways of visualising data and analysis using visualisation tools such as Power BI.
- Have a working knowledge and experience of statistical and analytical methods and techniques.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of R and/or Python and a good working knowledge of SPSS, including being able to write SPSS syntax and carry out SPSS analysis. Knowledge and experience of using Power BI and cloud environments such as Microsoft Azure would also be useful.
- Assisting in the end-to-end quality assurance of data outputs when needed.
- Training, coaching and supervising junior members of the team in data analytics and data visualisation.
- Having a good knowledge of current data protection legislation to ensure that all outputs are fully compliant with all GDPR requirements.
- Ensuring best practice is followed through maintaining comprehensive documentation and being involved in project reviews to identify and embed learning for future projects.
- Have a strong interest in data analytics and data visualisation
- Care about quality and getting it right by having a keen eye for detail and taking pride in what you do
- Be a great team player who can build effective working relationships while also being happy to work autonomously when required
- Have good written and verbal communication skills so you can communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders in a clear, confident and collaborative manner
- Be highly organised with the ability to work across multiple projects, prioritise tasks efficiently, and be adaptable in the face of change
- Be a positive thinker who is focused on finding solutions and improvements by not being afraid to challenge and question current processes
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and work at pace when required while remaining calm under pressure
- Take ownership of tasks and work proactively to deliver as promised
- Have excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities so you can turn complex requirements into practical delivery plans.
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience, please follow the link to apply and attach a copy of your latest CV. If successful, a Consultant will be in touch to discuss in more detail.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search