Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
This is an exciting opportunity within the growing domain of Energy Trading, working for one of the world's most successful commodities trading firms.
As a PMO analyst you will be joining a company that encourages the development of your knowledge, skills and experience, which will allow you to thrive and prosper whilst working in a diverse, forward thinking and agile environment!
Central London Office!
+ 20% Bonus
+ 10% pension
Responsibilities include :
- Working with business analysts and business stakeholders to collate & plan requirements
- Work with IT leadership team and stakeholders to collate operating plan requirements for Trading
- Monitor the delivery of projects that relate to the clients operation plan milestones
- Work closely with both strategy/governance & Finance/treasury teams to ensure plans provide input for wider processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience as a portfolio analyst or equivalent
- Worked in a high pace, commercially driven environment
- Good experience working with MS Office
- Degree or equivalent experience
If you would like to know more about this PMO Analyst, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.