We are looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to support us on a 3 month contract, the role is perfect for someone with previous experience with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and managing vendors/ 3rd party suppliers.
- Deliver projects and products (services) using the appropriate agile delivery methodology, learning & iterating frequently.
- Work with the Product Owner to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
- Lead and facilitate the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be delivered against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders.
- Assist in the management of significant business projects & complex change requests.
Skills & Experience:
- Delivery focused with good agile experience.
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with vendor/ 3rd party suppliers and align their work using Agile Governance and processes.
- Tenacious and pro-active
- Use of Jira
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search