Network Technical Specialist
6 Month Contract, Inside IR35
5 Days a Week on-site
SECURITY CLEARED REQUIRED Network Technical Specialist - LAN Tech RefreshWe are working with a globally recognised IT service provider seeking experienced Network Support Engineer with an enviable track record across the triad of business acumen, technical expertise and knowledge of MOD Networks. Core Skills
- High Technical knowledge of networks, network security and their configuration and operational processes
- Minimum of two years commercial networking experience
- Strong, in depth knowledge of networking technologies, i.e. LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, routing, switching and subnet addressing
- Strong in depth knowledge of networking hardware, ideally from the Juniper family
- Experience of network implementation work
- Good network management, security and configuration understanding
- Working knowledge of ISDN, VPN, Broadband solutions
- Experience with network monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
Desirable skills but not essential.
- Juniper Qualified
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Previous experience of network design
- ITIL Foundation or knowledge of ITIL processes
- Understanding of network security
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search