Find a Job
- BBBH126274 European Operations Programme Director - Insurance Experience
European Operations Programme Director - Insurance Experience
2 days in London office 3 days from home
My client in the Insurance industry are searching for a Programme Director to run the European Operations and is hands on, proactive and solution driven with excellent execution, orchestration and delivery management experience, working across multiple work streams and countries. Insurance background is mandatory.
- Support the overarching programme objectives of the programme, with a European focus, reporting to the Global Programme Director and European COO.
- Shape, define and drive delivery of a holistic European implementation programme, encompassing each of the in scope business locations.
- Work with local business and operational stakeholders to define and deliver the solution meeting business and operational priorities.
- Establish and orchestrate European governance forums and stakeholder management that ensures effective delivery, adherence to local regulatory policies and business controls.
- Manage local business and technology teams through the life-cycle of the current to futures state implementation.
- Extensive Programme delivery experience leading organisational wide, multi-disciplined change initiatives within a federated organisation
- Experience of managing complex Implementations in cloud based solutions with multiple technology and business deliverables delivering omni-channel solutions
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills, accounting for different cultures and expectations
- Ability to build effective relationships with C-Level business and technology counterparts
- Planning, organising, and managing skills, ability to prioritise and arbitrate between competing demands
- Extensive experience gained in the commercial insurance environment, preferably in the subscription market or with an MGA underwriting organisation
- Broad knowledge and understanding of insurance principles, products and services
- An understanding of regulatory requirements and how these will be applied
- Able to spend time in each country as a regular working pattern
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and project delivery disciplines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to converse in European languages other than English, desirable but not essential
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search