PMO Manager - CONTRACT
This is a contract role working for a top bank implementing Consumer Duty which is a new regulation.
It will support the Workstream Leaders/SMEs and PMO Senior Managers in ensuring that each project and Workstream is delivering against plan and the overall mandate.
- Promotes and encourages good culture and behaviours personally and across the Team, in line with I AM Risk.
- Identifies, assesses, manages and reports risks, taking proactive personal responsibility for 'doing the right thing' in compliance with regulatory requirements and our frameworks and policies.
- Working on Consumer Duty implementation
- Previous experience in PMO/project management role supported by business and management experience.
- Requirement for conceptual thinking and working from first principles, rather than using a standard prescribed formula.
- Ability to develop solutions to operational and processing problems and make recommendations to senior management
Please apply to the advert for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search