Our client is looking for a highly skilled Resource Manager to join their Birmingham based team on an initial 6 months contract. There is flexibility on location.
You will be joining the Operational Risk Team, in the central Risk Function, and will be responsible for the planning of resource engagement in Change Activity across the entirety of the Risk Function.
- Collating supply and demand data from various sources and using the tools available to proactively carry out tactical analysis of this MI to support strategic planning across the entirety of the Risk Function.
- On-going resource planning and allocation. Supporting Risk Heads of Function in assigning people to projects based on their skills, experience, availability, or project budget.
- Capacity planning and monitoring resource utilisation, in conjunction with the Risk Operations team.
- Producing resource MI for the Risk Leadership Team and attending Leadership meetings when appropriate.
- Working with the Risk teams to facilitate assessments of Project Briefs, Change Initiative Risk Assessments (CIRAs) and other project documents to understand the risk profile of the project and the subsequent resource impact on the department, as well as indicative scheduling.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Line 1, and Line 1a stakeholders, Risk counterparts and Risk Leadership.
- Representing Risk at Resource Forums and Committees.
If interested, then please submit your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search