- Reporting Analyst - PowerBI Reporting
- City of London - Onsite 2/3 days a week
- 6 months initial contract - will extend further
- Inside of IR35
My client, a Global Insurer, is looking for a Reporting Analyst to help convert their existing Excel Database into Visual PowerBI reports.
Key Purpose of Role
This is an active hands-on development role integrated into the Expense reporting team. Principle responsibility will be to help develop reporting capabilities for global the client functions with particular focus on using Power BI as the consolidation and distribution tool.
Role of Department
The Finance department supports the business by providing Financial Planning & Analysis, Management & Regulatory Reporting, Investments, Tax, Treasury & Cash Management, Financial Control, Expense Management and Accounts Payable services
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting infrastructure development
- Enhance and promote global standards
- Report development for all stakeholders (local managers, the client management and Global GRS reporting).
- Month-end close support
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Power BI report builder.
- Able to code Power BI reports based on our specification.
- Excellent Excel analysis, modelling and high quality reporting skills, as there is heavy reliance on Excel abilities. VBA and/or Access knowledge would be advantageous;
- Elevated attention to detail, accuracy, data integrity, finesse and control with a real care for ensuring things are done carefully and properly at every level;
- Proven background of working in a rapidly changing environment and demonstrating comfort in showing initiative - proposing, justifying, initiating and implementing change.
If you are available and interested, please apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search