Find a Job
- BBBH126092 Fullstack Developer - PERM £75K - Insurance/Digital Trading
An Fullstack developer is required a new team within digital trading to develop vendor solutions and delivery solutions across commercial roadmaps. Working closely with the Senior technical lead you will be working on existing trading solutions/algorithms and building integration's between the clients.
The UW Core, Global and Digital Products Portfolio is made up of people who deliver day to day 'Business as Usual' support and the delivery of enhancements and new applications to support their vendors/external clients. The applications are used in offices from Latin America and across Europe and the Middle East, through to Lloyd's China.
This is a hybrid working permanent role, paying up to £60,000-£90,000 p.a. with one or two times per week in their Fenchurch Street Offices.
- Work within a small development team to produce clean, efficient code based on specifications or User Stories.
- Integrate software components between in-house and third-party applications.
- Contribute to a culture of code quality and implement automated unit and integration testing
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to team planning of 30/60/90 sessions to set expectations for delivery and communicate your progress updates regularly
Experience (a minimum of 2 years) as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role, working within Agile frameworks and associated architectures, design, coding languages and testing & deployment tools, including some or all of the following:
- Senior experience with fullstack software development experience with Java or Python
- Strong experience with building cloud native Software solutions and integrations of solutions on AWS
- Experience with Devops tools such as; Jenkins, Bamboo, Git or similar deployment purposes
- Experience with various database paradigms such as; SQL & NOSQL
- Experience building API products & API Management e.g. Apigee
- Work within an agile frameworks and associated architectures
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (AWS, CDK, Terraform etc).
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search