I'm working with a global cloud reseller who are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to provide thought leadership on large scale practical applications. Your previous experience will have seen you managing Developers and working alongside Architects to deliver clean roadmaps to guide customers on their best journey possible.
You will have a passion for innovation in delivering critical business applications whilst being an excellent communicator to all.
- Commercial experience as a Software Engineering Manager
- Practical experience of best practise and continuous improvement
- Practical experience of development using Microsoft technologies such as .Net Core, MVC, SQL, etc
- Experience of Git and a good understanding of CI/CD best practise
- Functional testing experience of TDD/BDD
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Experience of interviewing and recruiting for a fast paced business
- Experience of building high performance teams of Developers of all levels
- Commercial understanding of highly scalable cloud based applications (Azure / AWS)
- Salary of up to 87k
- Potential share options
- Enhanced family friendly benefits - private medical etc
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension of 7%
- Flexible working
- Remote working
Please contact for further information and a full company discussion
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search