Finance Reporting Transformation Lead
Finance Reporting Transformation Lead - Occasional travel to a London office - 12 months - Inside IR35
My large client in the utilities sector is currently looking for a Finance Reporting Transformation Lead to join them asap on a contract basis. If interested, please keep reading!
The role will be critical in driving my client's reporting transformation agenda they embarked on embarked, which is spanning across all areas of the business to support their strategy and will transform our Finance teams across its systems, processes, and people.
As a Finance Reporting Transformation Lead, you will implement a phased roadmap of simplification and automation across the current manual reporting suite. The role will work closely with the business to identify manual reports being produced, capture underlying business requirements and design/implement improvements through transitioning to new systems and tools (within the Oracle suite).
If you have experience in project managing and delivering reporting transformation projects, underpinned by a strong understanding of Finance business requirements, Oracle IT solutions and also:
- Have experience of Oracle products (EBS, TM1, OBIEE, EPBCS)
- Are a qualified accountant who can understand and challenge finance requirements.
- Have a robust understanding of P&L, Capital and Transactional finance reporting (what good looks like)
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills in order to manage and influence a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Have a strong understanding of data and how to use data to genuinely design reports which enable business decisions (incorporating key KPI's)
Apply NOW for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted