Programme Manager - Retail
Hybrid/London (1 - 2 days a week in the office)
My client is a global retail company in the heart of London. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager/Programme Manager with Apparel/Fashion experience to manage a team of Project Managers through a portfolio of work within Retail, Merchandise Planning and Applications. You will be leading projects and programmes end-to-end, from inception and vision creation through to acceptance in to service and support. Manage programme financial including initial business case, estimates, budgets and forecasts across Opex and Capex, as well as other duties.
You will have experience;
- Experience working within Apparel and Merchandise Planning
- Delivered £1-10m projects/programmes on time and on budget.
- Experience across multiple project delivery methodologies (waterfall, agile and hybrid).
- Ability to apply both creative and pragmatic thinking to problem solving.
- Can work autonomously with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven leadership and people management expertise, with the ability to prioritise activities and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve results.
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive; able to acclimate in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take a holistic view of the business case, using this to guide programme execution, and understanding of the broader context of decisions.
- Strong judgement with willingness to take responsibility for project decisions.
- Experience in the Retail industry, Product Development and Supply chain beneficial.
- Experienced line manager and people leader able to coach and mentor.
You may have experience;
- Working within Core Products - Flex PLM experience or similar
- Merchandise planning tool - Board or similar
- Product, Sales or Margin data experience withing a retail client.
For further information and details on the benefits please apply within today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search