Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Technical Test Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity as a Technical Test Analyst to work for one of the most successful and world leading Hedge funds.
As a Technical Test Analyst you will be joining a company that encourages the development of your knowledge, skills and experience, which will allow you to thrive and prosper whilst working in a diverse, forward thinking and agile environment!
Hybrid Role (2 days in office)
£75,000 salary + large bonuses!
Responsibilities include :
- Defining and planning for growing automated test coverage.
- Under own direction, design acceptance tests.
- Use of in depth technical analysis of functional and non functional specifications.
- Work collaboratively within an agile team.
- Implementation of new methods that can improve testing.
- Experience of deciding when to execute tests manually or automate them.
- Utilisation of tools such as Specflow, cucumber or similar in or to evolve a strong automation pack.
- Strong with SQL.
- Experience of application testing.
- Familiarity with ALM.
- Developing fixtures in C#.
- Data flow and data mapping experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to know more about this Technical Test Analyst role, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.