Dynamics Data Migration Analyst
Mandarin Speaking Desirable
6 Months with scope for extension
Hybrid working (Reading based)
My client who are a specialised technology company are looking to recruit a Dynamics Data Migration Analyst on an initial 6-month contract, to join their team based in Reading 1 - 2 days a week. Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company/PAYE. As a Dynamics Data Migration Analyst you will work with the Tech Teams to deliver our clients Dynamics Sales platform to its Global Emerging markets, either migrating them from previous CRM systems or deploying the Global Template as is.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with customers in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Develop an understanding of existing data and dependencies in order to assist projects with data remediation in order to deliver business outcomes.
- Understanding of data tools to challenge delivery mechanism of third party partners.
- Work across multiple functional projects to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Assist in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mapping.
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Manage cross-program data assurance for physical data items in source and target systems.
- Raising Data quality standards
- Writing and executing data test scripts
- Experience of Dynamics Sales plus one or more of the following, Life Sciences industry, D365 Sales, D365 Service, Showpad, Sales or Marketing change programmes and Customer Data Platforms
- Experience of Azure DevOps
- Experience of KingswaySoft
- Agile methodology
- Experience of working in a global environment preferably Asia-Pacific (incl timezones) is desirable but not essential
- Ability to speak Mandarin is desirable but not essential.
This is a 6-month contract working as a Dynamics Data Migration Analyst based in Reading. Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company/PAYE. To apply to the role please send your CV or call to discuss further
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search