Solutions Architect - Hybrid / Glasgow - 6 Month Contract
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join them on an initial 6-month contract.
- Work as a team member of agile delivery teams or more traditional project teams and engage to understand and identify their context and scope of technical needs, then deliver the design for appropriate solution/technical architectures.
- Regularly collaborate and find agreement with peers and senior stakeholders, providing technical leadership, direction and challenge. Where necessary resolve conflicting interests and requirements in order to establish a consensus.
- Be proactive in identifying problems and translate these into non-technical descriptions that can be widely understood.
Essential Skills & Knowledge:
- The role requires a strong general technical background and an architectural mindset. Several years of experience as Solution Architect or in similar roles need to be demonstrated.
- You have the experience, skills and personal qualities that allow you to be effective whilst working unsupervised in a dynamic environment with fluid priorities and high levels of uncertainty.
- You know how to balance potentially conflicting requirements and interests, negotiate a consensus and can justify your architectural design decisions.
- You have experience of working with people as their technical lead and can demonstrate a range of leadership attributes.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search