MAC and Windows Desktop Support Engineer
MAC and Windows Desktop Support Engineer - Edinburgh - 6 Month Contract (outside IR35)
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a MAC and Windows Desktop Support Engineer to join on a 6 month initial contract, outside of IR35.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Demonstratable knowledge of working with Apple Mac, Windows desktop OS, Workstation technologies, Intune, Active Directory, Office 365, Patching technologies, Citrix VDI
- Experience of working in a similarly sized (~1300 users) environment with Enterprise grade controls and processes.
- A good working knowledge of Service Now
- Experience of troubleshooting complex issues and faults across a desktop estate.
- Demonstrable experience in understanding the needs of multiple customer personas, with the ability to balance competing and disparate needs.
- Experience delivering robust, resilient, and reliable services with a cloud-first approach.
- Experience performing full-service tuning including applications and client devices.
This is not a remote role and will require the successful candidate to be onsite in Edinburgh.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted