Trading Systems Technical Support - Contract
This Trading Systems Technical Support role will work as a contractor in a Financial Services Organisation in a BAU Team day to day support directly to Traders. You'll be part of a fast paced team working on fixes and solutions to systems. Systems include Murex, Calypso, ION and inhouse systems.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experience in any of the FO trading systems like Murex/ION/Calypso/in-house eTrading
- Expert knowledge of full trade lifecycle in Rates/Credit or FX
- Exposure of supporting multi-asset class desks
- Deep understanding of pricing and P&L specially in Rates and Credit
- Exposure to direct dealing with traders on a day-to-day basis and help the desk address pricing/risk/p&l queries
- Strong troubleshooting skills in complex electronic trading environment
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Trading Systems Technical Support. Please apply to the advert for more information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted