My banking client based in Edinburgh require a Business Analyst on an initial 6-month contract to help deliver on an exciting project.The following skills will be beneficial to any potential candidates:What you'll doIn your new role, you'll enable technology-based change in the organisation through an understanding of business and project objectives, defining requirements, and supporting the identification of solutions that deliver value to stakeholders.You'll also:
- Utilise specialist knowledge and experience of business areas, products, and systems to ensure effective and innovative technical solution design.
- Look for opportunities to identify the wider business impact and interdependencies across key outputs and processes for technology.
- Identify business impacts which allow stakeholders to make informed decisions and recommendations of priority for technology solutions.
- Contribute to the management of the analysis of complex domain and cross franchise requirements for technology.
- Be responsible for the realisation of benefits, avoidance of cost and identification of new opportunities.
The skills you'll need.You'll need an appropriate business analyst certification and proven application of business analysis tools and techniques. You should also have extensive experience of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function, as well as evidential and extensive experience in business analyst project planning and control.You'll also need:
- Experience in the practice of project RAID management and financial analysis
- Decommissioning Experience within a technology platform environment
- Management of data and MI
- Experience of external third-party collaboration and management
- Evidential and extensive experience in business and system requirements
- A background in business analyst identification of stakeholder management, third party suppliers and analysis
- Evidential and extensive experience in business analysis and design
- Evidential and extensive experience in link and identify business requirements of future state.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search