Facilities ManagerOur Global Life Sciences client is looking for a Facilities Manager to join them on a contract basis. You will manage various aspects of Facilities management on site, including management of all outsourced activities.
- Manage the Facilities Management contract at a site level and oversee the services to ensure they are being delivered to specification and end-user satisfaction (security, engineering maintenance, cleaning, catering, HVAC and Real Estate).
- Working with the HSE team to satisfy regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Key team member driving routine Governance and the continual improvement of the FM provision.
- Executing the site's Sustainability and well-being agenda
- Liaising with GFM supplier organisation, business partners, key internal stakeholders and external contacts to support an effective delivery of the local operations.
- Review the supplier delivery against the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the site with the GFM supplier and Area and/or Regional Lead.
- Manage Real Estate transitions associated with their sites.
- responsible for delivering certain FM-related projects on time, cost and quality.
- Support the Project teams delivery of Capital, Maintenance and Operational projects performed on the site(s) in scope (where applicable).
Critical Experience Required:
- Fluent in English and any additional language necessary to effectively manage in the territory. Other languages are beneficial.
- Hard and Soft Facilities Management experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of the contracts management about the provision of services to the site, including the related service level agreements and key performance indicators.
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and how they can best be implemented.
- Computer literate.
- Experience working in Site Services functions.
- Experience in managing 3rd party suppliers, including contract management and the operation of SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience in managing within budgets.
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Able to plan and organize work to meet deadlines whilst maintaining some flexibility to manage changing demands.
To apply for this position please submit your CV.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted