Fullstack Magneto Developer up to £75k for Leading Retailer/E-commerce
As an Full stack Magento developer you will be focusing on a large-scale E-commerce website that has recently been rebuilt from scratch in Magneto 2. The focus will be to develop Rest APIs and web services to upscale the user experience.
Reporting to the SEO Manager, you will work together to define technical/architectural design requirements and collaborative with the design team to deliver projects.
This is a hybrid working permanent role, paying up to £75,000 p.a. with one or two times per week in London.
- Working closely with design team to produce clean, efficient code on specifications or user stories
- Assist in defining technical and architectural design requirements
- Advising non-technical teams to understand objectives and translate them into deliverable requirements
- Optimise the performance and speed of Magneto e-commerce website
- Complete data migrations and data manipulation on CMS database
Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 year experience with PHP
- 2 year experience in Magento 2 (Must be recent development in Magneto 2)
- Experience with CMS Systems - focusing on creating a good user experience
- Well versed in Database manipulation and data migrations
- Experience with e-commerce/retail volumes - ideally Medium to large volume websites
You'll be working with a leading retailer that specialises within mobility retail with placed plans to bolster their teams growth and adopting new technology to improve their e-commerce experience. In addition to a market-rate salary, you'll receive other great benefits.
Please get in touch with a CV for a detailed job spec and conversation.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted