Are you a Customer Service Advisor looking for a new role? Lorien are have an opportunity to work for a leading IT service provider working from home on a permanent basis.
Salary: £21,000k per annum
· To ensure all calls are logged accurately, providing feedback to Call Acceptance or Line Management.
· To monitor all designated incidents through to completion ensuring all activities give the best possible opportunities of achieving contractual commitments.
· To ensure all relevant, contracted, and essential updates are communicated to the customer via the agreed method.
· To liaise with the business units to resolve contract queries if these cannot be resolved within the standard call flow
· To ensure the accurate population of all required data prior to call closure, as per procedures.
· Proven experience in a call centre.
· Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action to resolve issues.
· Knowledge of standard IT related products. (PC's, Laptops, Printers).
· Ability to understand detailed processes and apply them correctly.
· Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively.
If you would like more information please feel free to call 02076541092 for more information.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted