Project Manager - Permanent - x6 positions
Remote working. Some travel into office as and when required
Offices UK wide
My client specialise in international cultural and educational opportunities and are looking for x6 Permanent Project Managers to come on board to work on a multitude of projects across the company ranging from technical project to business projects.
- Experience working on large, complex and/or high financial value projects.
- Track record of project delivery to time, quality and budget in complex stakeholder settings.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile ways of working.
Leadership & Management
- Provide inspiring and motivational leadership that role-models the companies values and behaviours, and empowers and enables staff to deliver excellence, whilst promoting equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Leads the initiation, development and implementation of major projects to build long-term business capability and skills.
- Has a formal role in supporting the development of wider strategy within the SBU and regions.
- May provide formal line management to a small team. Team members are likely to be geographically dispersed.
- In conjunction with SRO and key stakeholders, develops and communicates a clear vision and roadmap for change, ensuring alignment with business objectives and provides both professional and people leadership for a major project.
- Manages and maintains project plans in the light of revised corporate requirements, operational changes and local social/economic or political events.
- Makes professional recommendations when exceptions reporting, whilst keeping focus on impact to ways of working (including partnerships) and companies performance in the short and medium term.
- Ensure the project is structured, staffed, resourced, motivated and task managed effectively to enable achievement of agreed projects objectives in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Customers & Stakeholders
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships and communication with internal and external customers to build a clear understanding of their needs and experiences, to inform and enable continuous improvement in the quality of service/project/product delivery. Risk & compliance
- Uses agreed corporate risk management protocols to determine whether they adequately protect the interest of the company when delivering a major project.
- Ensures appropriate mitigation plans are in place and implemented promptly to manage delivery safely and effectively in challenging or high-risk circumstances.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search