Content Designer - Edinburgh/Hybrid - 12 Month Contract outside IR35
Our Public Sector client are currently recruiting for a Content Designer to join on a 12 month initial contract.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Demonstrable experience of writing for the web and digital channels, with proven ability to create accessible, user-centred content
- Proven experience in using data and user feedback to define and refine different types and styles of content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to convey content design principles and the benefits of a user-centred approach
- Experience in delivering content within agreed publishing workflows, interacting with subject matter experts to fact check and ensure accuracy of content
- Excellent planning skills, ideally with experience of working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment
- Excellent relationship management skills working across and interacting with key stakeholders in technical and operational environments
- Proficient in a range of relevant software, such as Microsoft suite, content management systems (CMS)
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search