- Power BI Developer - Financial Services Exp Essential
- London/ Milton Keynes - Onsite 1/2 times a week
- 6 month contract
- Inside of IR35
My client, an International Bank, is looking for a PowerBI Developer to join their Data Insights Team. To be accountable for the development and delivery of reporting, analytics, business intelligence and analytical/data controls within the programme's programme). You'll be part of a specialist team of data engineers, data and project analysts & BI Developers supporting the the programme's agenda within the bank.
This is a hybrid role which can be based from either London or Milton Keynes,you will need to be onsite 1/2 times week.
Reporting & Business Intelligence
- Development, management and evolution of the reporting suite including Micro-segmentation, Target Market Profiles and Ongoing Monitoring reports
- Management and development of new reporting requirements arising from the programme's Programme
- Delivery of key inputs into the executive reporting to senior forums
- Delivery of key inputs into the programme's regulatory returns in accordance with requirements
- Support in the ongoing development and enrichment of the the programme's data and reporting layers in collaboration with other teams
- Support the monitoring, measure & challenge the programme's KPI performance across all products
- Support the driving of KPIs in the right direction across all products
- Manage proactive tasks (on top of incoming requests maintain, manage and deliver proactively identified analytical opportunities that serve our stakeholder and customer needs)
Key Skills & Experiences
- Solid PowerBI Developer
- Experience working with CloudPlatform ( AWS/Azure)
- Confident in data visualisation techniques using Power Point, Excel, BI tools (e.g. Microstrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, SSRS)
- Understanding of traditional analytical tools e.g. SQL (SAS, PostGres)
- Some experience in working autonomously with Big Data toolset (Hadoop, Impala, Hive)
- Extensive experience working within the Financial Services Sector.
Interested? Apply today!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search