Azure Devops & Release Manager - Salesforce - Outside IR35 - Hybrid Working
Our client, a leading global Insurance company, are currently looking to hire a Devops & Release Manager with a strong Salesforce background to join the team on a contract basis. This role would be Outside IR35, and hybrid working.
In this role as DevOps & Release Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and ongoing running of the CI/CD DevOps pipeline used by supplier partners and the management and protection of releases through, where appropriate, Build/Develop, QA, UAT, Pre-Prod and Production environments.
This will include all consumer-facing (B2B, B2C & B2B2C) assets, you will ensure that tools, people and processes are in place to scale efficiently and securely with accelerated release cycles.Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior experience of working as a Release Manager, DevOps Architect or DevOps Engineer within a Salesforce & SFi platform is essential
- Degree level qualification or equivalent levels of skill or knowledge
- Maintain environment stability for business continuity.
- Enable DevOps release processes to support 'Hotfix' deployments if needed
- Extensive experience and understanding of agile methods - you should also be able to demonstrate continuous improvement with evidence of regular high-quality deployment experience to production environments using a DevOps pipeline
- Work with the Development Manager and the DevOps Engineers to assist with their activities and technical decisions in relation to CI/CD solutions.
- Support Development teams and testers with DevOps issues.
- Engage with Dev/QA teams to identify schedules of development workflow and optimising release lead time.
- Good understanding of automated testing approaches and practices - particularly integrating such approaches into a CI/CD pipeline would be beneficial
- Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to release risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Measure release cadence and effectiveness using common metrics across the entire portfolio.
- Salesforce - Essential
- Salesforce Industries - Essential
- Azure Dev Ops - Essential
- Financial Force - Desirable
- DataDog - Desirable
- OwnBackUp - Desirable
- Pro Var - Desirable
If this role would be a good fit for your skills and experience, please apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted
Back to job search