Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Junior Application Support Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity within the growing domain of Energy Trading, working for one of the worlds most successful commodities trading firms!
As a Junior Application Support Analyst you will be joining a company that encourages the development of your knowledge, skills and experience, which will allow you to thrive and prosper whilst working in a diverse, forward thinking environment!
Hybrid Role (max 2 days in office)
Central London Based!
- The support, monitoring and maintenance of applications
- Daily checks of all critical applications
- Providing reports for the IT operations team
- Fulfilling service requests, which includes clarifying the requirements on relevant applications
- Good understanding of SQL
- Willingness to learn quickly
- excellent customer service skills
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent experience
If you would like to know more about this Junior Application Support Analyst role, please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.