AWS Engineer/ Administrator
We are currently hiring for an Engineer/Administrator skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) to join our Insurance client on a 6 month contract, this role is currently remote.
This will be Inside IR35
Experience / Requirements
- Demonstrable experience working in an Operations team using Cloud Technologies within a large global organisation
- Passion for new technologies and the power of moving to Cloud technologies
- Expert level understanding of Amazon AWS
- Detailed knowledge of infrastructure, software development pipelines.
- Ability to confidentially communicate with executives, developers, and engineers
- Knowledge of designing system monitoring, diagnostics and alerting solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively with new and unique ideas
- Ability to work in an Agile scrum environment
- Ability to work across multiple business segments globally and to understand the unique details of applications in different contexts
- Hands-on knowledge of many of the below technologies:
- Experience with AWS(Amazon Web Services)
- PowerShell & other scripting languages such as Bash, Kusto
- Cloud engineering and automation toolsets, and related best practises
- Server Operating Systems including all flavours of Windows and Linux
If you are interested&would like to know more apply now !
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search