DevOps Engineer - Contract - Inside IR35
We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join and assist a recently created team of developers by setting up the development environment and the deployment pipeline required daily. This is for our client who are a multinational financial services company.
This role is on an initial contract of 6 months and Inside IR35.
As a DevOps engineer your mission will be to join and assist a recently created team of developers by setting up the development environment and the deployment pipeline required daily.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Help setting up and configure unified local development environment (Java, Python, Git, Node...)
- Set up team CI / CD pipeline (automated build, testing, deployment...)
- Assist for AWS hosting and account management
- Collaborate with support, architecture, cloud, and other IT and technical teams
- Draw up all the technical documentation required in accordance with the Group's Development Policies and the stipulations of the solution design
- Package of solutions for the correct deployment of SW in the different work environments
- Identify training, upskilling or re-profiling needs required to maintain technical competences
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge in microservices paradigm. Ability to propose a software architecture based on services and their functional separation.
- Knowledgeable of development patterns for the creation, communication and orchestration of these microservices.
- Able to develop very agile microservices using industry standards (OpenAPI, swagger, opentracing).
- Programming languages: Java, Spring, node, python (alternatives are valued).
- Knowledge in Cloud AWS
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Confluence medium knowledge
- High English level
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search